Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program?
Many companies have a Matching Gift Program for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Does yours? Your gift may be doubled or even tripled!
Here are the typical procedures to have your tax-deductible gift matched:
1. Request a Matching Form from Human Resources at your company.
2. Complete and submit the form to Episcopal Charities.
3. ECLI will verify the completed form and return it to your company.
4. The company issues a matching gift contribution to Episcopal Charities.
5. We notify you that the gift has been received. Thank you!